We offers a wide array of fermenters(beer fermentation Unitank) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’ specifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed. All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
beer fermentation Unitank
Stainless steel beer fermentation Unitank are also called CCT’s(Cylindrical conical tanks), FV’s(fermentation vessel), primary fermentor or unitanks as they are used both for fermenting and largering. Fementing is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Lagerings takes place after fermenting and is the time given to the beer to stabilize and age after fermenting.
Fermenter available from 100 Litre to 10000 litre with an average 25% head Space. All tank have a Dish top , Cylinder body & 60 /75° Cone Bottom . Certified stainless steel material for all tanks, with 100% TIG welded joints and seams with sanitary interior polish. Dimple Plate jacket for Glycol cooling & high efficient Polyurethane foam insulated. All tanks use Tri-clamp connections, are designed for up to 14.7 PSI and tested at 30 PSI. We can custom fabricate any tank to meet your brewery’s space and height restrictions.
Beer fermentation Unitank:
- Fermentation tank is also an important part of brewing process, to insure the health of the fermentation process is the key of brewing good beer.
- Function: Use for keep wort fermentation or maturation.
- Component: It is consisted of Shadowless manhole, spunding valve, Aseptic valve, Pressure gauge, Rotate racking arm, Butterfly valve, Solenoid valve and etc.
- Material: Stainless steel 304 or 316,or red copper
- Capacity: effective volume is 50L-30000L, 1BBL-300BBL
- Cooling method: dimple plate or glycol cooling jacket around tank.
- Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water.
- Design pressure is 0.3MPa; Working pressure is 0.15MPa.( Our standard design, MPa can be customized).
Separate beer fermentation Unitank
Stackable beer fermentation tank
Accessories on fermentation tank
If you have interest in DEGONG beer brewing equipment,welcome to contact me freely