|Brewery tank description|
DEGONG provides semi and fully automated beer brewing equipment worldwide, including installation, training to start your production. We deliver Brewhouses & turnkey projects and like tanks, CIP unit, Keg cleaning, pasteurizer, yeast propagation. we build brewery systems with high technology, perfect craftsmanship at best value for money.
Brewing systems —Brewhouse
The Brewhouse without hot liquor tank
Whether you want to save space, money, and time by only using a 2 vessel mash and boil kettle or you need a dedicated HLT (hot liquor tank) alongside them, we have the right commercial brewing system for you.
Brewhouses with limited space can use commercial tankless water heaters instead of an HLT commercial brewing tank to provide hot water as needed. Our stainless steel vessels and commercial brewing systems are insulated using 100mm polyurethane insulation, keeping temperatures at exactly the level you need them to be.
Our commercial brewing systems and commercial brewing tanks also allow you to produce batches from the beginning to the cleanup process. Maximize your brewhouse’s efficiency with our systems!
Brewing systems—fermentation tanks
Beer fermentation tank
Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using our fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer.
Standard Fermenter Main Features:
- 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm PU insulation.
- Top/side manway offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
- Dimple Jackets offer optimal media transfer.
- Rotate Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
- Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
- Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
- Entire body a sanitary 2B.
- Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve.
- CIP Tank Spray Ball has spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
- Dedicated Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM assembly clear of primary fermentation blow off exhaust and residue.
Brewing systems—Beer Brite Tank & Beer Secondary Tank & Beer Serving Tanks
Beer Brite Tank in brewery
Internal Shell: 3mm; Exterior Cladding: 2mm; Dome: 3mm
SUS304 Brite Beer Tanks have a dished bottom and top dome and have Dual or Multi Glycol Zones located on the cone and on the cylinder. 25% headspace, front manways.
Carbonation Stone Assembly has a threadless design allowing for precise carbonating of beer
CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
|Contact Alice today|
Talk to us about your requirements and we will design a system to work for you and your company.