|1000L Quality Commercial brewing systems|
Which Brewery Equipment Manufacturers you choose to purchase your brew system from is a very important decision. The company that manufactures your brew tanks can drastically affect the outcome of your beverage. A high-quality tank will help you create and sell a high-quality beer. On the other hand, a substandard brewing system can severely limit your brew and your business.
2 Vessel Example (Steam brewing systems)
Mash Tun Unit
304ss Insulated Mash Tun, with low-pressure steam jackets on the bottom and side cylinder of the vessel for fast response boiling. 100mm polyurethane insulation, with glass top manway.304ss Mash Mixing Paddle engineered to efficiently mix for consistent mash temperature and step mashing capabilities.Mash Temperature RTD sensor for monitoring internal mash temperature.Mash Pump, with variable speed control.
304ss Milled False Bottom screens for efficient Lautering and runoff of wort.Mash Temperature RTD sensor for monitoring internal mash temperature.Sparge Assembly with a temperature gauge to monitor sparge water temperature.Airless Grant with illuminated sight glass to accurately monitor Vorlauff.Lauter Tun Manometer level gauges to monitor mash bed pressure differential.
Brewing systems with PHE and yeast adding tank
Brew Kettle/Whirlpool Unit
304ss Steam Fired Mash Tun/Brew Kettle Vessel interior and exterior are #4 brushed finish. Domed Top and insulated with a minimum 80mm of high heat Rockwool insulation. 18” Glass top manway with Clients logo etched onto glass lid (optional).Dual Independent Steam Jackets include bottom steam jacket and cylindrical side steam jacket, which allows initial running’s to be preheated with bottom jackets during initial lauter runoff.Integral Tangential Inlet for optimal whirlpool effect and trub/hop settling.8” Ventilation Stack Condensation ring, directs condensate outside vessel. 8” Brew Kettle Vent to exterior of building, with customer provided stainless ventilation stack, to be installed by mechanical contractor.
Integrated Control Panel Unit
Industrial Touchscreen Control Panel, 304ss, watertight case. Mounted on brewer’s platform with touchscreen Siemens controlled brewers CPU Integrated module.Integral Controls allows for intuitive Brew house operation and Cellar Control functions from one central location on the Brewhouse platform. Includes readouts and controls for Brew Kettle & Lauter Tun.Pump Controls and Variable Speed frequency drive for Mash Pump and on/off controls for Hot Liquor Pump.Interior vessel Illumination natural spectrum light mounted inside vessel dome.Adjustable Footpads ball on plates, allow for leveling of vessel on sloped floors.
Control box for mashing brewing systems
Plate Heat Exchanger Unit
304ss 2-Stage Plate Heat Exchanger for chilling 200°f Wort to 68°f with 10bbl/30minutes knockout capability. Stainless steel plates and frame assembly.Wort Thermometer upon exit of PHE to accurately stabilize wort temperature.Aeration Stone Assembly, including 3A certified Tee’s, non-threaded sanitary sintered aeration stone and sanitary gas check valve, with sight glass.
Plate heat exchanger and transfer pump
Working Platform Unit
304ss Staging Platform between Brew House Vessels, with stainless non-slip grating, stairs, and handrails. Can be configured to your location and design layout.304ss Frame Assembly, with mounted hard piping firmly affixed.Adjustable Levelers to provide a level platform regardless of floor slope.
2000L Brite tank brewing system
High-quality manufacturing process
- DEGONG designs and manufactures various types of storage and fermentation vessels which are used under atmospheric pressure. All
- Vessels are manufactured according to the PED Directive which ensure a safe and high quality working vessel.
- Completely made of stainless steel,
- Automated grinding and polishing of welds and inner surfaces;
- Modern welding techniques: TIG welding, laser welded cooling/heating sections (pillow plates) on tank jacket and tank bottom, orbital welded pipes;
- In designing and manufacturing of equipment general rules of the profession and good engineering and manufacturing practice are respected;
- Planning, production, control and environmental management according to the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
Design of brewing systems
- Pressure vessels with cone shaped bottom
- Available in two designs: tanks without insulation, tanks with insulation
- Equipped with laser welded heat exchangers (pillow-plate); separate cooling zones individually controlled
- Height-adjustable tank legs
- Materials and surface finishing depend on intended application and adapted to customer’s requirements
Brite tank model
Material stainless steel EN1.4301 (AISI 304)
Insulation: Polyurethane foam
External surface finishing legs, bottom, tank wall
Internal surface finishing: cone and tank wall mirror finish, cover mechanically brushed
Operating pressure: 0/+2,5 bar
Operating temperature: 32 to 122 °F / 0 to 50 °C
Components and accessories
- Oval manway on the tank cover,
- Safety valves (overpressure and vacuum),
- Removable CIP tube with spray ball, butterfly valve (option),
- Additional connection on the removable CIP tube: with ball valve,
- Pressure gauge,
- Level indicator,
- Racking port,
- Welded thermometer well (additional equipment for temperature regulation available as option: temperature regulator,
- Connecting module, regulation valves),
- Bottom drain port, butterfly valve (option).
- Inlet connection
- Safety valve
- Oval manway
- Level indicator
- Removable CIP tube with spray ball
- Pressure gauge,
- Digital thermometer,
- Bottom drain port
- Sample port
|Contact Alice today|
Talk to us about your requirements and we will design a brewing system to work for you and your company. wlcome to consult brewery to get a perfect quotation.