3-vessel stainless steel industrial beer brewing equipment for sale
|1000 L beer equipment is favorite by some intermediate breweries or restaurants owners, which can help them to brew 1000-1800 L beer per day. Its production capacity is flexible, you can decide how much beer would you want to brew per month according to the quantities of fermenter you choose.|
|Beer brewing process||Malt is ground in the grain mill.
The milled grains are transported with bags to mash kettle.
In the mash tun the grist is mixed with brewing water from hot water tank(to form the mash)
In the lauter tun the dissolved liquid extract (wort) is separated from the solids (spent grains)
Brewing kettle is used for boiling.
Whirlpooling is creating by circulating the wort.
The cold wort is pumped through a hose from the heat exchanger to the fermentation cellar via the brew house pump.
The wort ferments in the fermentation tank.
The green beer matures in the serving tank.
After the ageing process the beer can be served directly from this tank.
|Basic technical parameter|
|Application||Brewpub Beer Brewery Restaurant|
|Brewing System||2 vessels, 3 vessels, 4 vessels|
|Heating method||Electric/Steam Heating|
|Heat preservation method||Polyurethane insulation layer|
|Cooling System||Glycol/Ice water tank&Chiller|
|Thickness||Inner Body Thickness: 3mm, outer shell is 2mm|
Quality standard:(beer brewing equipment)
1. Construction by high quality SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS 304.
2. All tanks will be tested and detected in the NDT room after finished, to ensure no leakage.
3. All jackets will do water and pressure testing, design pressure: 3bar, working pressure: 1.5-2bar;
4. All tanks will be pressure protection 48 hours before leaving from factory;
5. All the welds are TIG full welded, dimpled jacket by using water to weld to make sure uniform to be long life.
6. All tanks are mirror polishing inside without dead corner, welds grinded to Ra 0.4um.
7. All the manholes and clamps gaskets will be sanitary.