Basic technical parameter(Customized fermentation tank)
|· Design pressure 0.3Mpa ;working pressure:0.12-0.15Mpa
· 4 stainless steel legs
· Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness:3mm
· Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness:2mm
· Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 0.6um
· Side manway and 60 degree cone bottom
· Racking port and discharge port with butterfly valve and fittings
· Dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
· Polyurethane insulation thickness 100mm for cooling jacket on side and bottom
· Fully welded exterior shell. CIP arm and spray ball and rotating tank racking arm included
· Vacuum & pressure relief valve Pressure gauge, Thermometer and Sample valve
· Temperature controler & solenoid valve
Safe relief valve:
The temperature in the tank increases during fermentation, so it is necessary to install a safety release valve.
Prevent the tank from producing negative pressure, protect the safety of fermentation tank.
Sampling holes in the tank help the winemaker keep an eye on the fermentation.
The temperature probe:
With the continuous fermentation of wort, the temperature in the fermentation tank also rises continuously. At this time, the temperature is monitored through a thermometer, and the refrigeration system is started when the set temperature is reached.
The fermentation process produces a lot of carbon dioxide, so the pressure in the tank increases.The pressure gauge can be used to ensure that the pressure in the tank is within a reasonable range.
Acessories customzed fermentation tank
Degong Equipment Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Hi-tech zone, Jinan, China.
Our factory covers an area of 30000 square meters or so and possesses more than 50 workers.
If you are interested in our beer brewing equipment,please feel free to contact me.