Whether you are a start-up, a well-established craft brewery or a market leading brand – you can benefit from DGET in the brewery industry. Our catalog of high-quality equipment ranges from complete systems to process units to components.
|BREWERY Brewhouse system features:|
2 vessel brewhouse with bright appearance
Mash/lauter tun(Brewery equipment)
- 150 dgree bottom design
- Grist hydrator
- Retractable lautering rakes with spent grain plow assembly
- Actuated knife-gate valve for spent grain removal
- Multi-port wort draw off plumbing
- Optional side steam jacket
- Steam Jackets
- Optional external calandria for accelerated boil
- Vent stack condenser
- Kettle sour capability
- Tangential inlet design
- Re-circulation plumbing to cool wort pre-whirlpool for hop additions
Brewery Liquor tanks
Hot and cold liquor tanks using either heating/cooling jackets or heat exchangers
20BBL hot liquor tank available
Custom layout options(Meet the ergonomics design)
Stainless steel working platform
Plate heat exchanger
|Fermenting system features:|
Brewery equipment fermenters in cellar
- All fermenters use dimple jacket technology and multiple zones to maximize glycol cooling performance, allowing the brewer to crash cool beers and maintain lagering temperatures.
- We manufacture fermenters in all the most popular sizes:5, 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, and 120 barrels, but can create any volume you wish, up to 320 barrels.
- Horizontal lagering tanks are available as well.
- A controls package is available which includes a temperature controller that mounts directly to tank and a glycol solenoid valve.
- Unitank kit available which includes carb stone and port for function as a brite tank if necessary.
A row of beer fermenters
Top manhole optional
Pressure Relief Valve
Dry Hop Port Sight Tube
Fermentation tanks components
Lifting ear;carbonation stone;racking arm;side manhole;drain outlet
Complete grain management including:
Heat exchanger to cool the wort during transfer to the fermenter
Hot water recovery
Dedicated vessel pumps
|Roller mills||Augers and conveyors|
|Grist hoppers||Slide gates|
|Keg washers||Dry hopping systems|
|Yeast brinks and propagators||Boilers(electric;diessel;gas)|
The brewery process:
1. ISO9001, CE certification.
2. Highly competitive price, more than 8 years production and manufacturing experience.
3. Our market team with our engineer with more than 8 years experiences together can satisfy you with any technology problem.
4. The seller is responsible for the nature damage of the machinery in the warranty period except for man-made damage.
If you would like to get a quotyation,do not hesitate to contact me freely.