1000L beer brewery equipment in place
From the beginning to the end, a whole set of professional brewing equipment can be divided into Malt grinding, Brewhouse, Fermenting, Aging, Bottling (Kegging or canning), packaging. Here at this page, I would like to show you the most concerned procedures of a set of brewing equipment: Brewhouse and Fermenting.
Brewhouse system of brewing equipment:
Mash/Boiling kettle tun:
Function–mashing, mixing and wort boiling.
Volume + ~30% headspace
Outline size: φ1400*2100 mm.
Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm /11 gauge
Steam jacket: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm /14 gauge
Insulation thickness of brewing equipment: 80mm;
Internal 2B finishing, welds polishing to 0.4um
Cylindric and bottom with steam jacket–Max 3 bar pressure ensures 1°C/min heating speed.
Components included in a brewing equipment:
-Top domed thermostatic hermetic closed glass manway door.
-VFD agitator motor SIEMENS.
-Top domed lighted sight glass.
– PT100 temperautre sensor probe
– Sanitary centrifugal 2.2 kw mash pump SIEMENS with VDF Danfuss controller.
– Bottom mash inlet /outlet.
– Middle side wort/water inlet/outlet.
– Top dome wort /water inlet.
– Middle cone wort outlet.
– Quick installed Spray CIP balls.
Fermentation system of brewing equipment
Brewing is a science and the key to every scientific process is precise control. With our fermenter, only the yeast you want to add to your wort gets in, while everything else is kepo out. Made of shiny and super clean stainless steel 304, you will get the results you want without the worry of external influences. Available in a variety of finishes, these tanks are ready to serve.
Beer fermentation tank has a cooling jacket over the entire height of the cylindrical part. CCTs from 1000 liters also have a separate cone cooling jacket. ССTs are insulated by polyurethane foam with 100mm thickness. The external covering of CCT is made of food mirror stainless steel.
Dual zone dimple cooling jackets (3 or more on larger tanks)
Interior shell: same as brewhouse
Cooling jacket: same as steam jacket of brewhouse
Exterior shell: same as brewhouse
100mm Polyurethane as insulation of fermentation tank
Interior surface to finish pickled and passivated
Exterior surface to brushed, #4 finish
580x480mm Side manway, shadowless
Dry hop inlet at top;
Sample Valve x1;
Pressure relief/vacuum valve x1;
Temp. sensor / thermometer x1;
Rotating racking arm with butterfly valve x1;
Bottom outlet with butterfly valve x1;
Spraying Ball with down tube x1;
Stainless pipe legs with adjustable footpads x4;
1160 x 900mm
1260 x 1150mm
1500 x 1220mm
1600 x 1400mm
1800 x 1650mm
1900 x 1850mm
1900 x 2050mm
2200 x 2150mm
2200 x 2900mm
2200 x 3600mm
– Free consultation service before, during, after sales; Layout in 3D or CAD drawings of your brewery
– Professional engineers going abroad for the installation, debugging, and training, all the travelling cost and locate food and hotel shall be affroded by the buyer
– The installation period is about 15 days including assembling brewing tanks and training the operators. It is free of charge within 15 days. The buyer will be charged USD50 per day for for each engineer for the extended period
– Round the clock assistance via Phone, Email, Skype, WhatsApp, MSN, or any other communication methods available to the customer
– Assist to purchase facilities by seller including bottling system, steam boiler, water treatment, etc should be installed separately. If needed, cost calculated additionally
– Brewing technology, brewing recipe, can be offered
– More spare parts are available to offered freely
Introduction of company