|Brewery fermentation tanks description|
Copper brewhouse system brewery equipment accessible
Brewing system mainly includes mashing system, fermentation system, cooling system, control panel, etc.
The main features for our BREWERY SYSTEM
- Mashing system : it is the semi-automatic machine with separated power controller which is fixed near to this sytem to be convenient to operate it , the heating process is automatic; this brewhouse can brew 2-3 times per day , the hot water absorbed from the wort heat exchanger can be reused to save the energy.
- Fermentation system : Automaticly cooling system with whole stainless steel cooling pipeline which will be more durable during the operation , the cooling jacket adopts dimple welding with better cooling function , the chiller compressor.
- The material adopts stainless steel Korea Pohang Brand , the polish can be 0.4um with professional polishing machine .The welding adopts arc argon protection welding witihout any leakage with 48 hours pressure and water testing.
- The optional elements : we can also offer Siemens / ABB motor and pump , Danfoss speed frequency device,Schneider electric elements inside of the power cabinet with international repair function.
- We can also offer installation & dubugging service , also you can make the installation according to our CAD and 3D drawing , since all the pipeline adoptsstainless steel SUS304 pipeline with ferrule connections . Our installation is quick and easy to operate.
- We can also arrange the shippment from China to another country with containers , all the products will be packed for safe sea shippment.
- Our quality gaurangee for the tank is 3 years , 1 year for the electric elements , during this time we will change all the destroied elements for free , we also match the enough auxiliary fittings for you.
3 Vessel brewhouse system copper 10HL
Omron, Schneider, ABB and other world famous electrical components on the brewery equipment
Brewery equipment cellar tanks infactory
|Output/Week||20 HL-100 HL/week based on different configuration|
|Electric Supply||3phase/380(220…)v/50 (60)Hz|
|Heating Source||Steam (Optional Gas Direct fire/electric)|
|Mashing method||Infusion, multi-step infusion (Decoction mashing for optional)|
Brewery equipment projects
If you’d like to get in touch, please drop us a line at [email protected]