15HL ss304 fermentation tank(unitank) industrial brewery equipment for sale
Fermentation tank Brewery Equipment Completed Celebration
Fermentation tank in production
Row of fermentation tank
1. Construction by high quality SUS 304 food grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS 304.
2. All tanks will be tested and detected in the NDT room after finished, to ensure no leakage.
3. All jackets will do water and pressure testing, design pressure: 3bar, working pressure: 1.5-2bar;
4. All tanks will be pressure protection 48 hours before leaving from factory;
5. All the welds are TIG full welded, dimpled jacket by using water to weld to make sure uniform to be long life.
6. All tanks are mirror polishing inside without dead corner, welds grinded to Ra 0.6um.
7. All the manholes and clamps gaskets will be sanitary.
- Capacity available from 5bbl, 10bbl, 20bbl, 30bbl fermenter to 200bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side manhole
- Dry Hopping port with cap
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Cooling jacket on cylinder and cone bottom
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample Valves
- Cone racking arm
- 60 degree cone bottom
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs adjustable feet
- Internal shell: 3mm, External Shell :2mm
–Can your brewing equipment make both lager and ale?
A: Yes, our beer brewing equipment can make both lager and ale.
–How to achieve temperature control?
A: The PLC or digital displayer could control the temperature by connecting with the PT 100 sensor. The brewing tanks with rock wool to keep warm, the fermenters and bright beer tank with PU as cooling jacket to keep cool.
–Is it possible to supply installation in our country?
A: Yes, we could supply our clients over sea service and direct the installation and brewing.
–What type of control system?
A: Our control system is PLC control, also pass the CE.
–What is kind of your packaging?
A: Export standard, wooden case, iron crate, or any suitable for long distance sea transportation.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to more details.