This beer fermenter is designed for micro craft beer brewing systems. It can be widely used in the brewing of various craft beers. The tank body is cylindrical with a cone bottom, also known as a cone tank, which is very convenient for yeast recovery and cleaning. At the same time, a rotating cleaning ball is installed in the top of the tank, which is connected to the CIP cleaning system to clean the inner wall of the tank 360 degrees to ensure hygienic and safe production.
Specification of 2000L Beer Conical Fermenter
Working capacity: 2000L
Inner diameter: 1300（outer 1500mm）
PU insulation: 100mm
Thickness: Inner Shell: 3mm, Dimple Sheath: 1.5mm, Cladding: 2mm
- Upper manhole or silhouette less manhole
- Rack port with trefoil butterfly valve
- Drain port with three-leaf butterfly valve
- 2 clover outlets with butterfly valve
- CIP Arm and Spray Ball
- Sampling valve
- Pressure gauge
- Safety valve
Technical Features of 2000L Beer Conical Fermenter
- Total volume: 2850L; Effective volume: 2000L.
- All AISI-304 stainless steel or copper construction
- Jacket and Insulation
- Dual zone pit cooling jacket
- Dish top and 60° tapered bottom
- 4 stainless steel legs with leveling ports
If you have any needs or questions, please contact us.