As one of the six essential components of stainless steel brewing equipment, Brewhouse is used to convert the mix of water and grain into wort after a series of processes including mash, lautering, boiling and whirlpool. When it comes to equipment manufacturing, even though we have a standard configuration, but customer’s requests are always our priorities. Our staff works on everything with you from finalizing configuration to assembling equipment at site. Once the manufacturing of all equipments is finished, we will debug and pilot run it in our factory based on our quality standard to make sure everything is prefect before it leaves our factory.
- 2,3 or 4 vessel structure which depends on customer’s request
- Steam heating method for brewhouse
- Insulation of brewhouse: Polyurethane
- ABB wort pump
- Siemens/ SEW motor of raker
- Skid-proof operating brewhouse platform
- Tri-clamp connection for brewhouse
- Programmable logic controller control system for brewhouse
- Touchable screen
- Inner shell of brewhouse: 3.0mm Outer shell of brewhouse: 2.0mm Dimple jacket of brewhouse: 1.5mm
- Plate heating exchanger mounted
- Tempered glass manhole
- LED light mounted
- Reverse flushing mounted
- Automatic grain discharging
Rows of fermentation tank
Fermentation process is a period during which the wort converts into drinkable beer after a series of procedure such as anaerobic respiration and aerobic respiration. Fermentation tank provides room for fermentation process. After building fermenters, we test every single fermenter by pressure test, so that the disqualified fermenter can be took out and rebuilt.
- 100% TIG welded fermentation tank
- Mirror polishing inside of fermenter, polishing degree 0.4um
- Working pressure of fermenter: 1.5-2 Bar
- Design pressure of fermenter: 3 Bar
- CIP arm mounted to clean the fermentation tank thoroughly
- Necessary components mounted such as vacuum valve, sample valve, temperature gauge, pressure gauge, racking arm, side manhole, dry hopping hole, temperature sensor, etc…
- Insulation of fermentation tank: Polyurethane
- Temperature controlled fermenter
- Dual cooling zones, one is attached at cylindrical body of fermenter and the other is attached to conical part of fermenter
- 4 pieces of leveling foot
Where you can put our brewery systems:
Exhibition in Germany:
Our equipment are TUV, CE, ISO certified. Our company is the only one who has obtained the TUV certificate among all suppliers in Northern China.
DEGONG is a large manufacturer of beer brewery equipment, which the headquarter is located in Jinan. Dedicated to beer brewery equipment, beer fermentation tank, beer bottling machine, beer keg filling machine, beer filter machine, wine production equipment, wine fermentation tank, pasteurizing device and so on…
We research and develop beer brewery system and beer bottling machine independently from 2012, and we have developed overseas market successfully. Now we have established sales services network of more than 10 core agents, more than 100 distributors and project contractor. We have finished thousands of project across the world.
– From 100L up to 100HL we plan custom made fully functional breweries incl. everything you need from malt mill to bottle filler. With more than 10 years of experience all over the world we are at your side from the first sketch making sure that you can start to brew according to your schedule.
– After importing and delivering all parts our engineering team will setup and install the brewery at your site. We only work with licensed specialists under the supervision of our technical department.
– With your successful brewery growing we provide you with customized solutions to expand your production volume. Brewhouse modifications, additional tanks, professional bottle filling lines what ever you need to make more customers happy we are at your service.
– In addition to specialized spare part supplies our team offers maintenance and repair service for brewhouse, tanks and filling lines. Making sure that your brewery always performs at its best. We can also relocate brewery equipment worldwide.
– Our service includes training your staff to use brewhouse and additional equipment. We also supervise quality control in order to guarantee premium beers with every batch. Courses on raw materials and glassware will broaden your team’s understanding for the joy of beer from the hop garden to the pub counter.