Fermentation tank Cylindrical Conical Tanks (CCTs)
Cylindrical Conical Tanks
CCTs with a conical base are used for the fermentation process of beer. DGET’s fermentation tanks are always custom-made in order to make maximum use of the available space. As a standard, the tanks come with a hygienic finish. However, they are also available completely polished or even electropolished if you desire an even higher-grade finish. The cooling capacity, insulation and pressure of the tanks can be adjusted according to your needs.
|Fermentation tank equipment:|
Also referred to as uni-tanks, these are cylindro-conical tanks for fermentation and post-fermentation of beer.
Brewery equipemnt fermentation tank in cellar
Beer fermentation tank basic features:
- tanks are available with torispherical and conical bottom
- the torispherical lid resists high pressure
- the conical bottom assures the easier removal of yeast from the tank
- the tanks are available with side, top and bottom manholes depending on the size and your needs
- the top manholes can handle high pressure, easily to handle and made in insulated version
- the side manholes are can be easily cleaned without any blind area
- the material of the whole tank is stainless steel 304
- etched and passivated inner surface with a roughness less than 0.6µm to avoid the contamination spots that are hard to wash.
- 100 mm PU foam insulation for the safest storage of heat and economical energy use
- 2 cooling zone; separate cooling zone for cone
Fermentation tank components
Lifting ear;carbonation stone;racking arm;side manway;drain outlet
Fermentation tanks model
1. Will provide tank design drawings for your confirmation before production;
2. Customized design is avaliable;
3. Packing & Delivery:
Packing: LCL: Plstic films, bubble films, steel frame, wooden case
FCL: Plstic films, bubble films inside the container
Delivery time: 30-35 days depends on quantity
We’ll provide free maintaining the main equipment within three years and accessory equipment within one year.
We’ll supply lifetime maintenance and technical service.
Pakage and delivery
1. How long is your delivery lead time?
A: After 30-45 working days when we receiving your payment.
2. What is your term of payment?
A: Our payment terms are both TT and L/C. 30% for advance payment after signing the contract and before manufacturing, 70% as balance payment after manufacturing all equipments and before delivery.
3. This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
A: There are English manual or guide video for showing how to use the machine;
If you still have any questions, we can contact by phone or email, etc;
Brewery equipment can be used in restaurants， taprooms, etc.
If you have any qustions about beer brewing equipment,please feel free to contact me.