3BBL all in One Brewing System equipment is a set of technical equipment used to produce “fresh” and filtered beer. The brewing master makes beer attractive to consumers through unique brewing technology and unique beer taste. If necessary, they can be placed directly in beer consumption places: restaurants, bars, hotels, tourists and shopping centers.
A set of beer equipment
3BBL All in One Beer equipment Brewhouse brief description
Mash/Lauter tun & Kettle/whirlpool tun & hot water tank
Tubular galss level indicator
Tangential wort inlet
Side mounted grain outdoor with grain chute
Laser cutting V-wire False Bottom
Heating exchanger: 10 square meters
Wort pump: ABB motor, VFD control
Wort aeration device
Yeast adding tank: 30L
Seamless food grade stainless steel 304 pipes
Top or side manhole
Temperature probe(PT100), sight glass, raker, spent grains hatch, false bottom
4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling
Many different types of brewhouse
Three method heating of brewhouse
1. Electric heating
DEGT has promoted to develop micro electric-heated brewhouse with the specifications of 3BBL-20BBL for customer choices.It makes use of constant tempt,brewing techinique and common industry electricity source,providing great convenience for hotel,bar and micro breweries. The equipment is heated by electric heating pipes.
2. Steam heating: The equipment has a steam jacket, a steam boiler(Steam boiler: electric boiler, diesel boiler, gas boiler.)
3. Direct fire heating: There is a boiler under the mash equipment to burn gas or coal. Now the direct fire heating equipment mainly burns gas. In foreign countries, the price of steam generators is high, in order to reduce equipment purchases instead of direct fire heating.
3BBL All in One Beer equipment details
3BBL All in One Beer equipment Fermentation tank brief descriptaion
- 4 stainless steel legs with leveling footpads
- Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, TH=3mm
- Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, TH=2mm
- Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 0.6μm, hygiene surface
- 60 degree cone bottom
- Combined drain extensions and beer port in cone are standard
- Top or side manway door
- Dual zone in sidewall and cone dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
- Polyurethane insulation thickness 80mm for cooling jacket on side and bottom
- Fully welded exterior shell
- Non welding CIP arm and rotating 360 degree reach spray ball
- Ice water solenoid valve, pressure relief valve (safe valve) are standard
- Pressure gauge, Temperature probe,Sanitary sample valve,mechanical regulator valve,raking arm and port
- All clamps and gaskets to attach all accessories
- Tank complete with piping, fittings, sanitary valves and all parts.
- Carbonation port
- Dry hop ports and/or hop bag hooks in any fermenter of any size for special request
Mechanical regulator valve, butterfly valves, grade food pipe etc.
About fermentation tank cone 60°
1. With cone bottom, it is more convenient to recover yeast after main fermentation is completed, and the yeast strain used should have good cohesion. The angle of the cone bottom is usually between 60-90 degresxes, which is conducive to the sedimentation and discharge of yeast.
2. The tank body is equipped with a cooling interlayer, and the cooling capacity can meet the process cooling requirements. The cylinder part of the tank has 2-3 cooling jackets, which is conducive to the sedimentation of the yeast and can keep the yeast activity well.
3. The conical tank is airtight and can recover CO2.
With our customers
If you are interested in beer brewery equipment and want to know more, please contact me.