Our 500 litres beer manufacture machine is an excellent small to medium brew pub system! Get your microbrewery or nanobrewery started with variety and flexibility. This 500 litres beer manufacture machine is easily expandable as demand grows, and is an ideal brewing system for micro brewery owner, restaurateur and artisan. Our 500l beer manufacture machine is accord with Germany TUV certification that meet the internationally recognized Standards for Safety, which keeps your brewers safe and avoids major hassles at inspection time.
500L turnkey beer manfuacture machine
Crushing system(flex auger, miller)
Mashing system(Mash/lauter tank, kettle/whirlpool tank,double hot liquid tank)
Fermenting system(fermenter, brite beer tank)
Cooling system(Glycol water tank,cold water tank chiller)
Control system(semi-automatic/full automatic)
CIP system(Cleaning tanks)
The mashing system is both the heart and engine of the brewery where several critical processes in the creation of craft beer are performed. Brewhouses, along with other key pieces of brewing equipment, vary in capacity, features, and complexity, but all brewhouses share the need to wet grain, separate the wort from the grain, and boil the wort with a heating source. The three most common brewhouse heating sources are:
- Indirect Fire
There are a million different ways to configure your 500l brewhouse. Here are some of the included features:
- Fast and easy setup
- Advanced touch-screen controls from with remote-control capability
- Insulated mash tun with rakes, plow and grist hydrator
- Insulated electrically-heated brew kettle
- Glass wort grant with automated pump controls
- Hard piping and platform
- Stairs with wheels for easy access under platform
- On demand water supply control optional
Take 2 vessels brewhouse as a reference
This 500l insulated mas/lauter tun) will help the brewer maintain a constant, even, mash temperature. The RAKES are used for better efficiency and ease of use, and the PLOW will help empty the mash tun by scraping the grains out of the side manway. The built in clean in place system (CIP spray ball) and rectangular manway will make this stainless insulated mash tun very easy to clean.
Our brew kettles are designed with enough capacity to allow for head space for foaming, evaporation, and shrinkage due to cooling. This 500l brew kettle has the ability to both boiling and whirlpool, which will free up valuable floor space in your brewery and will save you money on brewing equipment. Conveniently sized, it does not need a platform, and is wide enough to accommodate 5 bbl and still be operational from the floor for an average sized person.
Other configurations:Mashing system–500L turnkey beer manufacture machine(Customzied)
1) 2 vessel brewhouse: Mash/lauter tun, kettle/whirlpool tank,1000L hot liquid tank
2) 3-vessel brewhouse:Mash/lauter tun, brew kettle,whirlpool tank,1000L hot liquid tank
3) 4-vessel brewhouse:Mash tun,lauter tun, brew kettle,whirlpool tank,1000L hot liquid tank
This 500l/1000l conical fermenter features two-zone glycol jacketing that will allow you to precisely control fermentation temperature. Designed for precision and brewing excellence, this 500l/1000l fermenter also features a side manway for more effective cleaning via CIP.
Features of this 500l fermenter:
- Shadowless Side Manway for more effective cleaning via CIP
- Two-zone jacketing (cone and side wall) for more efficient cooling.
- 4″ Dry hopping port on top of tank
- Racking arm for clear transfer
- CIP arm
- Rotating spray ball
- Sample valve for quality testing
- (2) butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- Tank material thickness is 3mm
- Jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- Cone has 60 degree interior angle
- Vacumm valve,hops adding hole,pressure gauge,apunding valve,carbonation stone,tempretuare sensor,sample valve,themometer
Recommend brewery equipment according to Help customer to install equipment.
customer’s requirement.Design appropriate tank’s Train customer how to brew beer.
drawing and layout size drawing based on customer’s