Fermentation tanks, or more commonly fermenters, are key components in beer brewing. Fermenters are specialized tanks designed to precisely control temperature and maintain the optimal conditions for fermentation, which occurs once the wort has been transferred from the brewhouse to the fermenter; a conical-bottom design is highly recommended for fermenters allowing for easier yeast harvesting.
DEGONG Beer Unitank use SS 304 or SS 316 material, which is a cylinder conical tanks with cone angle between 65 to 72 degrees. These tanks has a dimple jacket for cooling and 100mm poly urethane foam for temperature keeping. Choose high quality solenoid valves to regulate tank temperature. The cooling surface includes the cone and cylinder area.
Technical parameter of Beer Unitank-fermentation tank
- Inner Shell: 3mm, 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm,304 Stainless Steel
- Inner shell design pressure 29PSI(2bar), testing pressure 29PSI(2bar)
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 29psi (2 bar).
- 25% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3 inch Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the out surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion to ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is 0.6µm sanitary finish at least.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone; Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside on the shell for ladders.
- Other customization possibly available upon request.
Component on Beer Unitank-fermentation tank
Take 1000L fermentation tank as a reference
N1.Side manhole N2.Breathing valve N3.Cleaning ball N4.Dry hops adding port N5.Lifting lug
N6.Cooling jacket N7.CIP Pipe N8.Temperature sensor N9.Sample valve N10.Mechanical regulation valve
N11.Pressure gauge N12.Drain outlet N13.Racking arm N14.Cooling inlet N15.Cooling outlet
N16.Legs N17.Base plate N18.Carbonation stone
|Useful capacity||Total capacity||Inner/outer diameter(mm)||Total height(mm)|
If you want to know more knowledge about beer brewing or you want to buy beer equipment,welcome to get in touch with me.