Fermentation tank, you may also heard some other names as conical fermenter, fermentation vessels, Unitank, or even FV, made by 304 sanitized stainless steel, 100% TIG Welding, is the key part to hold wort after brewing and turns it into beers in days.
Side manway Conical Fermenter, is built for those industrial breweries who will ferment beers with volume from 500L to 5,000L(max to 50BBL).
With the Standard fully polished 304 stainless steel material, it has all standard sanitary welded tri-clamp fittings and CIP arm. There are also some more advanced add-on features, pick up the one which suitable for your current stage, we are your one-stop brewing store.
500L to 5,000L Fermentation Tank available
Configuration of fermentation tank:
1. Effective=500L, with extra 25% head space
2. Made by SUS 304 Stainless steel, 100% TIG welded with 316 wire
3. Inner layer=3mm, pickling and passivating treated
4. Outer layer=2mm, Hairline polishing
5. Dimple glycol cooling jacket
6. PU Insulation layer=80mm on side and cone bottom
7. Design pressure 0.3MPa; Working pressure 0.15Mpa.
8. 60°Conical Cone bottom
9. 4 x heavy duty legs with leveling foot pads
Top / side beer fermenters fermentation tanks
It comes with:
1. Side manway, shadow-less
2. CIP arm with internal 360°spray ball
3. Lifting lugs
4. Pressure relief valve
5. Pressure Gauge
6. Temperature Gauge
7. Sample valve
8. Beer outlet on cone
9. Bottom drain port
10. PT-100 Temperature sensor
11. Complete fittings, valves
Fermentation vessels brewpub
You can also upgrade your fermentation tank with below options:
1. Additional CO2 Blow off pipeline
2. Carbonation Port & fittings
3. Top mounted dry hops adding port
4. Glycol water pipelines to fit your brewery layout