Beer fermentation system contains beer fermentation tank and beer bright beer tank.Both of them are double wall stainless steel 304 isobaric tanks.Among,the fermentation tank can be used as bright beer tank.Of course, if you have your own refrigerating room, you can choose a single layer fermenter or bright beer tank, and control the temperature of the beer fermentation system directly by controlling the temperature of the room.
7BBL Fermentation Tank-Beer fermentation system
Fermentation tank, or more commonly fermenters, are key components in beer brewing. Fermenters are specialized tanks designed to precisely control temperature and maintain the optimal conditions for fermentation, which occurs once the wort has been transferred from the brewhouse to the fermenter; a conical-bottom design is highly recommended for fermenters allowing for easier yeast harvesting.
Normal vertical beer fermentation tank
If you space is limited,we can make the stackable fermentation tank
7BBL fermenter details:
Technical parameter of beer fermentation system
- Inner Shell: 3mm, 304 Stainless Steel
- Outer Shell: 2mm,304 Stainless Steel
- Inner shell design pressure 29PSI(2bar), testing pressure 29PSI(2bar), designed to suit all types of craft breweries.
- Inner cooling jacket design pressure 29psi (2 bar).
- 25% headspace for fermenting process.
- Minimum 3 inch Thermal Polyurethane Insulation with both cone and shell coolant jackets.
- Chloride ion barrier paint on the out surface of the inner shell to prevent any potential corrosion to ensure longevity.
- Tank inner side is polished within 0.6µm sanitary finish.
- Tank outside is 2B stainless steel plate(optional brushed stainless, #4 finish).
- Shell and bottom cone cooling jacket for better temperature control.
- Pillow Plate on shell body and cone; Omega laser welded and inflated.
- Hook outside on the shell for ladders.
- Other customization possibly available upon request.
If you have interest in DEGONG Fermentation tanks,welcome to contact me freely