If used in bars, etc., a copper brewery is needed.
The brewery consists of mash-filtration apparatus and wort brewing device with whirlpool function.
The brewing process consists of four canonical stages – mashing, lautering, boiling and whirlpool.
Mashing and filtering takes place in the same unit and it isn’t necessary to pump mash after mashing to the filtration vessel.
Implemented the possibility of a decoction mashing method.
Wort brewing and whirlpool takes place in the second unit. This arrangement allows reducing the time for pumping, as well as the total time spent on brewing.
In addition, this brewing arrangement reduces the time between brews and, as a result, increases the number of possible brews per day up to 3.
Copper brewery —Brewhouse features:
- Infusion and decoction methods of brewing are implemented.
- The brewhouse is controlled by touch screen panel which is conveniently located on the service platform.
- Each of the units has a steam heating jacket.
- Transparent glass hatches are installed, which allows you to control the progress of the brewing process visually.
- The brewery has a gear motor and mixer with reinforced design.
- The total usable volume of each vessel increased by 30 %, which provides the opportunity to brew both, the traditional and high-density beers.
- The brewery has got the rotary washing head (under the sieves).
- The filter sieves for convenient and complete removal and washing improvement.
- Wort oxidation during the brew is minimized due to the absence of the need to transfer mash from one vessel to another, as well as due to the features of pipe system.
- Pump performance allows you to fully reveal the capabilities of brewing function.
- A new design of the stairs and service platform has been applied.
Top/Side manhole fermenters(Copper brewery fermenters optional)
Function：Wort Fermentation or maturation
Cylindrical-conical fermentation tanks, cooled by liquid, insulated, maximum pressure 3.0bar
Tank Capacity: 5BBL (+25% Headspace minimum)
Interior Shell: SUS304 full welded; TH=3mm
Exterior Shell:SUS304 full welded; TH=2mm
100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
Interior Finish: Overall polishing to 0.4~0.6 μm without dead corner
Insulation: Polyurethane; TH=80/100 mm
Glycol Jacket: Dimple plate on cone and side
Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
Dome head and Conical bottom
Flanged manway on top/side
CIP arm with 360° coverage CIP spraying ball
CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
Full sanitary sampling valve
Mechanical relief valve 2 bar on CIP arm
Shockproof pressure gauge on CIP arm
Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
Complete valves, fittings and all parts
Dry hopping port with solid end cap
Level tube for special request
Carbonation port and stone for special request
Brewery fermenters/fermentation tanks
The warranty period of all tanks is three years. If there is any problem during this period, we will be responsible for it and provide free maintenance.
Technical training, according to the needs of customers, offer the brewing technology training for the managers and users of the brewing equipment.
Installationinstructions, DEGONG can provide your brewing equipment with installation instruction, brewery equipment maintenance and operation training as required.
|Contact Alice today|
Talk to us about your requirements and we will design a system to work for you and your company.