Technically speaking,Fermentation systems is made up of fermentation tank, bright beer tank, yeast adding tank and other accessories. The quantities are based on customer’s request. According to different fermenting request, structure of fermentation tank can be designed accordingly. Generally speaking, structure of the fermentation Tank is dished head and cone bottom,with Polyurethane installation and dimple cooling jackets .
With the high quality and god reputation,DEGONGET will be your best choice of the brewery equipment to brew distinctive flavor beer.
- Material Inner (SUS304) thickness: 3.0mm; Outer (SUS304) thickness: 2.0mm; External-Jacket(SUS304) thickness: 1.5mm;
- Equipment with : cone 60°resist compression design，dripping
- 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
- Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivity; (8K Mirror finish optional)
- Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish (2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
- Interior full polished to 0.2~0.4 μm without dead corner
- Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam 100mm
- Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
- Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
- Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
- Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
- TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
- CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
- Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
- Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on top
- Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
- Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
- Tri-clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
- Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
- 4 pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
- Dry hopping port 4” TC with solid end cap
Bright beer tank
The bright beer tanks made by DEGONG use top class stainless steel (SUS304), surface treatment can be 2B or precise polish or mirror polished. All fittings installed with tanks using top brands like ABB, Siemens, Omron, etc.
Features and parameters
- Stainless steel(304)sanitary construction
- Inner (SUS304)thickness: 3.0mm; Outer(SUS304)thickness:2.0mm
- External-Jacket(SUS304) thickness: 1.5mm
- 100% TIG welded and sanitary polished
- Design pressure 0.3 MPa, working pressure <0.2 MPa.
- Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivity;
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel legs with adjustable height and leveling footpads
- Insulation: Polyurethane-thickness 100 mm.
- CIP arm and spray ball 360o coverage. Easy clean slide over pipe connection with keeper pin.
- Pressure gauge
- Thermometer gauge
- Lifting lugs
- Side man way door
- Carbonation stone assembly
After the fermentation is finished, yeast or other muddy matters remained in the fermentation broth need to be removed to make the beer clean and bright. The beer through the process of filtering is called “bright beer”, which is provided to the packing department to fill in the bottle. And the tank to contain the bright beer is named the Bright Beer Tank. It has two types: the vertical one and the horizontal one.
vertical bright beer tank
horizontal bright beer tank
Beer brewing process
After the process of fermentation , the green beer must continue to ferment in storage tanks for several weeks, until it has reached the desired level of maturity in taste . Brite Beer Tank is needed in this process in order to have the full taste develops of beers.
The process of beer brewing
Cord ,film membrane
Firm membrane, wood box for free fumigation
Transport: by sea
– We put your order into our tight production schedule to ensure the punctual delivery time.
– Production or inspection report before your order packed.
– Shipping notice/ insurance to you as soon as your order is shipped.
wooden packing and delivery
Our equipment is coming with certifications of SGS and our company is TUV approved. We use CE approved components for customers. The quality, specification and function all meet the treaty of contract.
Every Brewhouse is unique and requires different specifications. Please shoot us an email or give us a call for a quote.