Bright beer tank feature
Adopted the scientific technology to keep pressure,cooling,there is also a jacket in the cone to low the temperature.Realized lowering the temperature rapidly,lowering the part,lowering the cone.Perfect cleaning condition,scientific design of the tank,head and the cone.Ensure the CO₂ supply,low temperature of the beer,cleaning of the tank.Ensure the tank is connected and shares with the CIP system,ice water,temperature control.
Bright beer tank(1000L) technical parameter
1. Material Inner (SUS304) TH=3.0mm; Outer(SUS304) TH=2.0mm
2.External-Jacket(SUS304) TH=1.5mm; Oval head cone bottom TH=3.0mm
4.Surface: Finish 2B – cold-rolled, annealed
5.Inner surface treatment: welds grinded to Ra 0.4μm (attached 360 degree Omni cleaning ball)
6.Mirror surface finish inside
7.Insulation: Polyurethane-thickness:100 mm
8.Equipment with : cone 150°resist compression design
9.Vessel Pressure:1.5 bar / 3.0 bar
10. Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
11. Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
12. Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
13. Sanitary side manway with pressured door
14. TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
15.Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
16.Hydraulic shock pressure gauge and mechanical regulation valve on CIP arm
17.Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
18.Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
19.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
20.Complete valves, fittings and all parts
21.Dry hopping port TC with solid end cap
23.With pressure gauge, temperature probe, side manhole, mechanical regulation valve.
Vertical bright beer tank
Vertical bright beer tank details
Horizontal lagering tank feature
The horizontal orientation of the tanks is practical in breweries with insufficient height for the location of vertical cylindrical beer maturation tanks. Horizontal cylindrical beer maturation tanks can be stacked to maximize their number if the room space is limited. The main disadvantage of horizontally oriented tanks is, in particular, poor access to hidden space between of the tanks, where is accumulated dirt, which may be the source of unwanted infections of yeast and beer. We recommend the horizontal tanks only for breweries with a really low ceiling height in the beer cellar room.
horizontal lagering tank
Horizontal lagering tank detail
More about DEGT
1. DEGT is a professional company of beer brewery equipment ,nearly 10 years of beer equipment manufacturing history（ including Production→ Inspection→ Packing & Shipping→ Installation &Training → After Sales）will do its best to meet the needs of customers in all regions.Since the establishment of the company, it has been well received by numerous customers. These products enable systematic execution of milling, mashing, fermentation, filtration, filling and other related processes. Before bringing these products to market, we rigorously test on each system to ensure that each brewing system is intact.
2. The warranty period of our equipment is three years. Before we ship, we will mark the equipment, including the pipe, for the convenience of customers to assemble.
Q1:What’s the payment you prefer?
A: Our standard payment terms are T/T with 30% deposits and balanced before shipment.
Q2: Do you have technical support after we purchased equipment?
A: We will arrange the professional technician to go to your factory and give the support to help you learn how to install and maintenance the machine or help you to fix the machine when it has problems.
Q3: Where is your factory?
A:Our factory is located in Dezhou City, Shandong province,China. We can pick you up at the airport whenever you want to visit the factory.
If you want to order beer brewery equipment or expand large brewery , please contact with us.