Heat pump water chiller
The term “heat pump” is more general and applies to many HVAC devices used for space heating or space cooling. When a heat pump is used for heating, it employs the same basic refrigeration-type cycle used by an air conditioner or a refrigerator, but in the opposite direction – releasing heat into the air-conditioned space rather than the surrounding environment. In this use, heat pumps generally draw heat from the cooler external air or from the ground.
1. High efficiency of the heat exchanger, air side heat exchanger uses the V shape structure.
2. Modular design, silent and comfortable, easy maintenance.
3. V-shaped coil and side pipe is convenient to install protection meshes.
4. Equivalent to present you with a heat pump hot water unit.
5. The refrigerant system of multi-compressors which is of operation independent, mutual complement, stable and reliable performance.
6. Adopt advanced refrigerant components and parts such as Danfoss, Siemens, Copeland, etc.