|FERMENTATION TANK WITH DECENT QUALITY|
Fermentation is a process that converts the sugar (long-chain and short-chain molecules) obtained from starch during brewing to alcohol and CO2. The process of fermentation ends when all fermentable sugar has been converted to alcohol. A certain amount of residual sugar is needed to carbonise the beer during maturation (second fermentation). Carbon dioxide is produced during the fermentation of the sugar.
Conical 5000l fermentation tanks/fermenters
Appearance of fermenters
– Cylindrical, top domed with conical bottom.
-Material body and insulation cladding- sus304
-Complete pre-piped, pre-wired and test run prior to shipment.
1.Material Inner (SUS304)thickness: 3.0mm; Outer(SUS304)thickness:2.0mm
2. External-Jacket(SUS304) thickness: 1.5mm;
3. Oval head cone bottom, thickness: 3.0mm.
4. Heat exchange area：2.61㎡
5. Equipment with : cone 60°resist compression design，dripping
6. 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
7. Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivity; (8K Mirror finish optional)
8. Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish（2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
9. Interior full polished to 0.6 μm without dead corner
10. Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam 100mm
11. Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
12. Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
13. Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
14. Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
15. TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
16. CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
17.Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
18.Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on top
19.Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
20.Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
21.Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
22.Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
23.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling
pad and legs support
24.Complete valves, fittings and all parts
25.Dry hopping port 4” TC with solid end cap
26.Sanitary level tube and valves TC for special request
27.Pressure gauge Thermometer gauge Sample valve Dry Hop Port
Use – fermentation maturation and storage processes.
Position – vertical
Mini fermenters customized
|Contact Alice today|
Microbrewing, craft brewing or commercial large brewhouses, we have the equipment, supplies & install engineers. Looking to find bottling lines and tanks for sale we have that covered. If you want to more information for brewing process or buy beer equipment,please contact me.