Stainless steel wine tanks fermention tank with conical bottom 1150 L
This fermenter is made of AISI 304(18/10 for food) stainless steel, with mirror polished interior and flower patterned embossed exterior, resting on 3 stainless steel legs.
- cooling jacket
- stainless steel AISI 304 anti-retention manhole diameter 400 mm, manhole neck height 90mm, arm closing and side opening + nitrogen tight closing knobs
- nitrogen inlet with stainless steel ball valve 3/8”
- washing tube 1” in the manhole neck and stainless steel butterfly valve DN30 DIN30 DIN 32MG/32 DIN FEMALE
- stainless steel AISI 316 spray ball diameter 65 mm
- plexiglass level gauge with stainless steel protective device and stainless steel tap level holder 3/8”
- stainless steel level inlet DN10/external thread 3/8” gas for tube diameter 20 on the washing tube for an easy cleaning
- stainless steel sample-taking tap
- total discharge with stub pipe DIN32 and stainless steel butterfly valve DIN30 DIN32MG/32DIN FEMALE
- partial discharge with stub pipe DIN32 and stainless steel butterfly valve DIN30 DIN32MG/32DIN FEMALE
- stainless steel bimetallic thermometer DN 80, -20 °C/+80 °C with stem 200 mm equipped with thermometer holder
- adjustable stainless steel feet and base plate diameter 50 mm
Dimensions: diameter mm 1150 x 2150 (h)
with cooling jacket – conical bottom 30°
Our high quality Wine / Fermenting tanks are custom made to order so you can have the exact size and features you’re looking for. Invest wisely in our high quality tanks, and you will be happy for years and years to come.
Closed Top Sloped Bottom Wine Tank Precision
Manufactured in Italy using only AISI-304 Stainless Steel, with beautiful precision food grade seams and welds. We can provide you with a schematic of your custom made wine tank with all your options prior to ordering to insure the proper fit with your equipment and your facility.
All the jackets we use are a large dimple high flow design which allow a greater temperature change to occur quicker than a standard fully jacketed wine tank. Smarter design equals less material cost and greater savings for you.
With Reinforced cross bars under the wine tank, these tanks are built to last. The legs are designed to hold double the capacity weight of the tank when it is full. It includes adjustable feet so they can be leveled on sloped floors. Longer legs are available if needed in your facility.