|Standard Stainless Steel Fermentation Vessel Conical Fermentaion Tanks|
Stainless Steel Conical Fermentation Tanks
Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using DEGONG’s stainless steel conical fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our stainless steel conical fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer. DEGONG is a respected beer brewing system supplier. Their products have been used all over the world!
Standard Stainless Steel Fermentation Vessel Main Features:
- Vessels start at 1 BBL with no size limit above that. Custom Liter / Gallon / BBL can be supplied per request.
- 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm PU insulation.
- Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add hops to the vessel. Front shadowless manways available upon request at no extra cost!
- Dimple Plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer.
- Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
- Adjustable Level pads to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
- Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
- Entire body a sanitary #4 polish with 2B optional per request at no additional cost.
- Respective Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, Tri-Clamp Connection.
- CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
- Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP clear of primary fermentation blow-off exhaust and residue.
Browse our selection of stainless steel fermentation vessels today to find one that’s right for your needs.
|Contact Alice today|
Microbrewing, craft brewing or commercial large brewhouses, we have the equipment, supplies & install engineers. Looking to find bottling lines and tanks for sale we have that covered. If you want to more information for brewing process or buy beer equipment,please contact me.