|Brewery equipment to start a beer business|
Craft beer has gained immense popularity in European in the last couple of years, paving the way for the growth of the microbrewery business. Typically, microbrewery, also known as a brewpub, or craft beer brewery is the kind of brewery that is responsible for the production of smaller quantities of beer. It is generally independently run by brewmasters who have prior knowledge about the process of production of craft beer.
How To Open A Micro brewery equipment Business in your local？
Before everything else, you should know what the factors to consider for starting a microbrewery in European are.
- You need to know the structure and size of your target market and your potential customers. A microbrewery set up works most where there are more people indulged in going out and drinking.
- You need to look into the preferences and popularity of beer as a drink in your target market.
- The right location will always be a promoting factor.
- Before you get your hands dirty with all the work, get all your licenses, distributive trade practices, local approvals, and product approvals in place.
- Once all of this is sorted, you can move forward with the step by step procedure.
Skid mounted Two vessel brewhouse brewery equipment
1.The perfect design of your dream microbrewery should have adequate space and attractive interiors.
2.Location becomes one of the driving factors in the success of a brand.
Also, on average, 5000 liters of beer is produced each day in a microbrewery, so you must decide your space according to the production units. The minimum space required to open a microbrewery is 700-800 square feet.
Apart from the spatial requirements, the microbrewery must also be located at a place that is easily accessible by your target customer base.
3.Know About Your Machinery brewery Equipment
We have listed the essential set of equipment that you’ll need to run your business smoothly. In case you are adding a microbrewery to your existing restaurant, you may also use the existing infrastructure for it.
Other types of equipment that you may require are mentioned below.
- Mashing tuns and Kettles
- Lauter Tuns
- Refrigeration machine(Glycol tank)
- PHE (Plate Heat exchangers)
- Electric Cabinet
- Beer Filters
- Distribution Tanks
- PLC touch-type process controller
1000L microbrewery for brewpub brewery equipment
4.Find your brew header
The head brewer that you hire should have deep insights into the process of brewing and should be familiar with the technical terms related to it. He/she would be required to have analytical and managerial skills to make sure the process of brewing is not distorted.
5.Take care of the beer process
Craft beer production involves malting, boiling of grains, and fermentation. The head brewer should be able to identify the consumption of barley/wheat grains at each step, to optimize production.
After that, the fermentation process takes place in huge fermenters enabling alcohol production. These four steps lead to the production of freshly brewed beer. The head brewer, therefore, needs to know the process, equipment involved, and the technical details for each of the steps for the best possible outcome.
6. Promote Your Microbrewery Business
By researching your market place, you need to find that missing element in your market and how your brand can fill the void. Making a social presence is an absolute priority, be it your website or through other social media platforms. This needs catchy advertisements, a classic brand name, an exquisite quality of the beer, and an ambiance people can’t resist coming to.
Before starting this great brewery business, if there is anything we can do for you, we will try our best to help you. We are a Chinese manufacturer that combines production and export. We have many advantages.
- Have own factory. Compared with trading companies, we not only have a great advantage in cost, but you can cooperate with us to monitor the production progress of the equipment in real time.
- The technical staff of the factory have obtained the welding qualification certified by Europe. We can provide you with a reliable product quality in terms of craftsmanship and details.
- We have sold nearly a hundred sets of products in Europe. If you want to check the quality of the product, you can contact our regular customers to check the true condition of the equipment.
- During the warranty period,we can send accessories to you for free. After purchasing the equipment, if necessary, we can also send an engineer to install and debug it for you, and a certain installation fee and boarding fee will be charged.
|Contact Alice today|
Talk to us about your requirements and we will design a brewing system to work for you and your company. wlcome to consult brewery to get a perfect quotation.