Most U.S. brewers sell beer in 1⁄2 barrels of 15.5 gallons, 1⁄4 barrels of 7.75 gallons, and 1⁄6 barrels of 5.17 gallons.
Since keg sizes are not standardized, the keg cannot be used as a standard unit of measure for liquid volumes. This size standard varies from country to country and brewery to brewery with many countries using the metric system rather than U.S. gallons.
A keg, or half-barrel is a 15.5 U.S. gallon vessel. A quarter-barrel has a volume of 7.75 U.S. gallons. Generally a keg is a vessel smaller than a barrel; thus, it is 30 gallons or smaller
All of our beer kegs adopted SUS 304 or 316 grade. The stainless steel beer keg is international popular bucket. With reasonable structure and fully sanitary level, they are much more suitable for beer selling and transportation.
All the kegs were full welded with pure argon gas shield. And adopted passivation and electropolish for both inside and outside, which makes our beer tanks with higher sanitary grade. It is very important for beer. Besides, it is also easily for cleaning and filling.
Double welding to assure the strength
2. Burst disc
Strength the keg stability
5. Extractor tube（Spears）
6. Made by MicroMtic，different type to meet your request
7. Emboss your name（logo）
8. Color labeling
Color brand can be placed round the keg bound
As per the request of the customer
9. Material traceability
Identify and trace the core material
10. Roll rim
Improve strength properties，higher stability
11. TIG welding
100% TIG automatic welding and inspection
1. Material:stainless steel 304 high quality
2. Surface: passivation or electropolish.
3. Logo embossing for the stainless steel beer keg is available
4. Stackable and unstackable for the stainless steel beer keg is available
5. All kinds of neck and spear can install on the kegs
6. Different thickness of material available,1.2mm,1.5mm,2.0mm as per customers’ requirement.
7. Accept OEM