Water Cooled Glycol Chiller
· Compressor:Semi-hermetic scroll type, adopt import brand BITZER,HANBELL and etc;
· Evaporator: shell and tube, copper adopt 1mm to ensure the long working life;
· Condenser:Finned copper tube+low noise outer rotor fan;
· Refrigerant control:thermostatic expansion valve.
|Food & Drinks||Chemical & Pharmaceutical|
|Wineries||Polyurethane foam mixers|
Glycol chillers are refrigeration systems which circulate an anti-freeze and water solution to help cool a variety of equipment and processes. This type of chiller is most frequently used in food and beverage industry. Glycol chillers are commonly used for cooling fermentation tanks, brite tanks, and wort coolers in the brewing industry. Glycol chillers are used to provide reliable temperature control for fermentation and storage temperatures.
1. Adopt famous brand compressors, such as Copeland, Panasonic, etc.
2. Three types of evaporator for choice: plate heat exchanger, water tank with coils, shell and tube exchanger.
3. Streamlined appearance design, durable coated steel frame.
4. Controlled by microcomputer way.
5. Comprehensive safety protection.