Beer Equipment To Make Craft Beer brewing process
Mill grains→grist→grist ia mixed with brewing water（mash tun )→wort→lauter tun→kettle→adding hops→whirlpool→cooling→pitching yeast→cold wort→plate heat exchange→pump→hose→fermentation tank（primary fermentation）→adding yeast→green beer→bright beer tank→beer
Beer brewing system of Beer Equipment To Make Craft Beer
Malt crushing equipment used disc type mill or roller mill.The size of particle can be adjusted.
7BBL Brewhouse(3-vessel) configuration:
Mash is an important factor that affects the composition of wort, and the composition of wort is one of the important factors that affect beer fermentation, beer filtration performance and taste stability. In the mash tun the grist is mixed with brewing water from hot water tank to form the mash. In the lauter tun the wort is seperated from the solids
Kettle is used for wort boiling. Attention! Hops are added in the first 5 minutes to reduce oxygen content, in the last 5 minutes to increase the taste. Whirlpool is created by circulating the wort. The solids consist of protein and the hops roughage.
Hot water tank
The main function of the hot water tank is to provide enough hot water during the saccharification process.It can improve the efficiency of saccharification.
Brewhouse three heating method (Optional customer’s prefer)
- Steam heating:electric boiler, gas boiler, diesel boiler
- Electric heating: electric heating tupe
- Direct fire heating: burn natural gas
Brewhouse details:Raker, side manhole, spent grains hatch,ring pipe etc.
Fermentation system of Beer Equipment To Make Craft Beer
The fermentation of beer is a complex process, mainly divided into two stages: aerobic respiration and anaerobic respiration. Aerobic respiration is to increase the value of yeast, and anaerobic respiration is to produce ethanol and CO₂. The main metabolites of yeast are ethanol and CO₂.
Fermentation tank configuration
- Interior Shell: SUS304 full welded; TH=3mm
- Exterior Shell:SUS304 full welded; TH=2mm
- 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
- Interior Finish: Overall polishing to 0.6 μm
- Insulation: Polyurethane; TH=80mm
- Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
- Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
- Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
- Dished head and 60 degree cone bottom
- Sanitary top mounted manway
- CIP arm with 360° coverage CIP spraying ball
- Full sanitary sampling valve
- Mechanical relief valve 2 bar on CIP arm
- Shockproof pressure gauge on CIP arm
- Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
- Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
- Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
- 3pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
- Complete valves, fittings and all parts
- Level tube for special request
- Carbonation port and stone for special request
Fermentation tank details: sight glass, spary cleaning ball,raking arm, butterfly valves etc.
Bright beer tank configuration
Bright beer tank is used in brewpub, restaurant or hotel. The BBT is used to age beer according to brewer’s specific requirements. It has the carbonation stone which allows you to infuse the Co2 into beer. The BBT can be horitontal brite tank if requested. It is glycol water jacketed and PU insulated.
Bright beer tank details pictures
CIP mobile washing disinfection system, automaticalty clean and remove residues, it can prevent microbial contamination, and avoid the influence between batches.
This system includs crushing,mash, fermentation, filtering, CIP, cooling, packaging and other auxiliary control system. DEGT control: automatic, semi-automatic.
If you want to get more information about beer equipment, please feel free to contact me.