Mirror Polish Stainless Steel For Conical Beer Fermenter With Side Manway
As an important part of beer brewing, fermenter ferments the wort from the heat exchanger to fermentation.
The cone portion of the fermenter is 60 degrees, making it easier to collect yeast and obtain clear beer.
Conical fermenter picture
1.Inner thickness:3.0mm;outer thickness:2.0mm
3.Inner surface treatment:welds grinded to Ra 0.6um
4.Mirror surface finish inside.
5.Insulation: Polyurethane-thickness 100mm
6.cone 60 degree resist compression design,dripping
7.Heat exchange area: 5.1 m2
8.Vessel pressure：1.5 bar/3.0 bar
|Yeast adding tank||Adopts sus 304 stainless steel fine polished process,outer stainless polishing.
Adding yeast sight glasses,aseptic air mouth,and wort pipe connection mouth.
|1.Made by nice stainless steel 304,sanitary grade,
2.All welded parts are polished smoothly,
3.Interior cooling plate has better performance of heat exchanging,
● All stainless steel coils are purchased from high-quality steel supplier.All chemical composition and mechanics performances are controlled strictly.
● All welders are qualified.
● ISO9001 system assures all procedures done correctly.
● All tanks are inspected completely before delivery
● Door to door delivery saves time&energy for clients.
● Optimized container proposals save client’s shipping freight.
● Safe seaworthy package and loading guarantee non-destroyed parts during shipping is promised.
After-sales Service Provided:
2 years of tank and 6 months of accessories guarantee, lifelong maintenance at cost charge
7×24 hours per week email&phone available
Maintenance, return & exchanges services
1.Can your brewing equipment make both lager and ale?
A: Yes, our beer brewing equipment can make both lager and ale.
2.How to achieve temperature control?
A: The PLC or digital displayer could control the temperature by connecting with the PT 100 sensor.
The brewing tanks with rock wool to keep warm, the fermenters and bright beer tank with PU as cooling jacket to keep cool.
3.Is it possible to supply installation in our country?
A: Yes, we could supply our clients over sea service and direct the installation and brewing.