1000L insulation combined& jacket 3 container beer saccharification system
Brief introduction of 1000L beer saccharification system:
We possess first class product technology and the most advanced processing equipment in the stainless steel manufacturing industry as well as quality inspection instrument and method during producing. In this way, were able to manufacture first class and high quality single machine and wholeset equipment to meet the customers sp clal demands We strictly follow the intemational manufacturing standard and Chinese industry standard.
1.The beer saccharification sys.tem contains four functions,mash,lauter,boiling and whirlpool.You can combine the functions in two tank or three tank freely.And we usually add a hot liquid tank and cold water tank to improving mashing efficiency.
2.Heating method,there are electric heating,steam heating and gas heating.For 1000L beer saccharification system,we often recommend steam heating.So it will need a steam boiler to generate steam,we can choose oil boiler,gas boiler or electric boiler according to real condition.
3.It adopt automatic spent grain removable system.It will have separate control panel to control the system.Beside that,the motor and pumps are controlled by VFD,most important,we adopt famous brand, the brand is ABB or Siemens.
- Useful capacity:14hL,total capacity:10hL
- Heavy duty false botton with pillar support system
- Fully insulated vessel
- SS CIP High-flow rotary spray ball with 360 degree of coverage
- Interior light
- Sparge ring assembly
- Top mahway(tempered glass)
- Side manway for spent grain out
- Gap of the sieve is 0.7mm
- automatic spent grain removable system
- Sieve plate: The sieve plate is 20 mm above the bottom of tank. Regardless of any type of sieve plate, the opening ratio is generally 10% to 12%, and the opening width is 0.5 mm to 0.7 mm.
- Raker： Raker plays an important role in speeding up the filtration speed of wort and improving the quality of wort. In most cases, the first wort is filtered and the spent grain are squeezed together. At this point, the filtration speed is slower. Then rotate the filler to loosen the spent grains and increase the filtration speed.
- Agitator:The requirement of the agitator is:let solid particles can be suspended and evenly distributed in the liquid to avoid local overheating, causing anxious burnt and affecting the taste of the wort and the beer. The agitator adopts frequency conversion adjustment, and the speed can be flexibly adjusted according to the requirements of the mashing process
- Sight glass:You can check if the wort is clean through the sight glass.
Our engineer go to Visit customer’s brewery and explore brewing technology
We have obtained TUV ceritification,which is issued by Germany institution
- All the materials touching with beer directly are all top quality food grade stainless steel
- We use the first class valves and manhole for our equipments
- All the materials I use is nonmagnetic.
- The thickness of the material exact fit in with what shown in our quotation sheet
- Most importantly,Our staff is always available for your needs and questions.
- Within the warranty period, any malfunctions caused by the quality issues or material issue, Degong will be responsible to it.
- After delivering the equipments to our customers, Degong will arrange special worker to do the track service,because we set up the marketing department for specially dealing with the feedback of customers for providing the satisfied service. Once Degong gets the feedback from customers, we will do our best to deal with it for you.
- For the malfunctions beyond the warranty period, Degong will also be responsible to it, but the seller should take in charge of the expenses.
- Degong can dispatch technicians to install the equipments for you, but the seller should take charge of the expenses.
If you have interest to know more details,please get in touch with me freely.