DEGONG brewing systems offer superior performance at every phase, from reducing the overall brew time, increased wort clarity, and hop utilization to crank out delicious beer for decades.
If you are just starting out with a micro-brewery or brewpub, our brewhouse offers a phased scale-up approach to get your taproom up now and your process setup for future distribution. You are in control of your design and our experts can help you refine it for the best outcomes.
DEGONG BEER BREWHOUSE INTRODUCTION
Mashing is the mixing of wort and hot water so that an insoluble substance becomes soluble under the action of enzymes. The saccharification could be infusion mash or decoction mash.
Proper filtration is key to achieving the brew you desire. When the mash is pumped into the lauter tun, the sweet wort is then separated from the grain husks.The wort can then be transferred to the kettle while sparging removes any residual sugars to be collected. An adjustable height raking machine keeps the bed from collapsing allowing for a quick vorlauf and collection while maintaining your desired clarity.
This mash tun and lauter tun hybrid combines two essential pieces of beer brewhouse equipment to create a vessel that operates in half the space of two unique machines.
Mash/lauter tank features
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction, including all non-product contact and structural steel
- 2B product contact material finish, with internal welds polished
- Glass cover manway
- 100mm insulation thickness
- Rotary sprayballs and sparage rings to clean vessel and washing mash
- Easy spent grain removal
- Evenly distributed wort collection
- Grist hydrator
- false bottom with ≤0.7um filter aperture
After filtration, the wort is boiled and sterilized. Adding hops during the boiling process to add flavor and bitterness to the beer. After boiling, the wort is transferred into a whirlpool to remove any protein present. During this stage, any malt or hop particles are removed to leave a liquid that is ready to be cooled, aerated, and fermented.
- Stainless steel 304construction,2B material and mirror inner welding and polishing
- Designed with adequate free board above the maximum working volume for safe ingredient additions
- Glass cover manway
- Tangential inlet designed to achieve tight trub piles
- rock wool insulation with 100mm
- CIP cleaning ball clean vessel
3.Hot water tank
Making beer requires the use of a lot of hot water, often at very specific temperatures. We use ‘strike’ water to soak or ‘mash’ grain at very specific temperatures to release sugars and then later use ‘sparge’ water to rinse off the sugars. This where the Hot Liquor Tank (or HLT) comes in.
RE:We also can choose 3 vessel beer brewhouse design, with a dedicated whirlpool vessel allows them to efficiently double batch a beer in a single day.
If you have interest in DEGONG beer brewing equipment,welcome to contact me freely