Turnkey beer brewing tank are comprised of several key pieces of beer brewing equipment. The brewhouse of mash tun, lauter tun, brew kettle, and whirlpool, in the skilled hand of the brewmaster, convert grain that has been milled through a specialty grain mill, into sweet liquid called “wort”. Wort is subsequently fermented and finished in specialized beer tanks called fermenters and brite tanks.
Beer brewhouse of turnkey beer brewing tank
The brewhouse is both the heart and engine of the beer brewing tank where several critical processes in the creation of craft beer are performed. Brewhouses, along with other key pieces of brewing equipment, vary in capacity, features, and complexity, but all brewhouses share the need to wet grain, separate the wort from the grain, and boil the wort with a heating source.
The mashing system contains mash tank,lauter tank,boiling tank and whirlpool tank.You can combine them freely.
The most common construction is mash/lauter tank+Boiling whirlpool tank+hot liquid tank
What is a Mash Tun/Lauter Tun Combination?
A mash tun/lauter tun combination combines all the functionality of both a mash tun and a lauter tun, both key components in a brewhouse, into a single tank component where all of the following brewing processes take place:
- Grain, previously cracked in the grain mill, is combined with metered hot water
- Complex starches are converted into fermentable simple sugars
- Wort is recirculated over a grain bed in a clarifying process called vorlauf
- Sugars are rinsed and extracted from the grain during the sparge cycle
- Wetted grain is separated from liquid wort using a false bottom filter screen before transfer to the brew kettle
- Combining the mash tun and lauter tun functionality into a single tank unit increases your efficiency and reduces your brewing equipment costs
What is brew kettle/Whirlpool tank combination
Brew Kettles, key components of any brewhouse, are where wort is boiled and reduced for approximately 60 to 90 minutes. During boil, initial hop additions are introduced into the brewing process,where boiled wort is precisely swirled to precipitate solids to accumulate them in a neat cone called a trub pile. Whirlpooling is the final brewing process before the wort is cooled in a wort chiller and yeast is pitched, initiating fermentation within a fermenter.
- 304 SS or 316LSS or copper.
- 30% head space at least for each tank
- Motorized mash mixers, lauter rakes and spent-grain plow
- ABB Siemens motors/pumps on the whole system
- Stainless steel process piping, work cabinet and control cabinet
- Siemens/Schneider/Omron electric element
- Grirst hydrator bowl with hot/cold liquor blending
- Sight level indicators on fermenting system.
- Insulated with a minimum of 100mm Chloride-Free PU Insulation.
- Interior Finish: Overall polishing to 0.4 μm without dead corner
- Adjustable Levelers provide a level tank regardless of floor slope;
Optional items include:
- Wort grants
- Dual-stage heat exchangers
- Wort oxygenation assembly with wight glass
- Hop backs
- Flow meters/totalizers
- Full skid mounting.
Fermentation tank of beer brewing tank
Fermentation tanks, or more commonly fermenters, are key components in beer brewing. Fermenters are specialized tanks designed to precisely control temperature and maintain the optimal conditions for fermentation, which occurs once the wort has been transferred from the brewhouse to the fermenter; a conical-bottom design is highly recommended for fermenters allowing for easier yeast harvesting.
DEGONG’S Fermentation Tanks provide the brewer with several key advantages:
- Every fermenter is equipped with a ultimate drain and 60 degree conical bottom for rapid and easy yeast harvest and clean-out
- Precision laser welded dimple jacket with integrated baffling, reduces glycol demand and increases tank efficiency by 25%
- Insulated vessels add efficiency, minimize heat-loading, and reduce safety hazards
- Made of 100% non-reactive, sanitary-finished, 304 food-grade stainless steel
Capacities available include:
- 100% food-grade 304 and 316 stainless steel, 12-gauge inner tank steel and 14-gauge shell materials
- All fermenters are rated to 14.7 PSI (1 bar) operating pressure
- Two-zone glycol jacketing encompasses the 60-degree conical cone and sidewalls
- Top-mount manway (optional side-mount configurations available)
- Complete thermal insulation of side walls and cones
- All insulation is fire retardant fiber cloth (not foam)
- All welds are blended and finished to a sanitary food-grade finish
- Every fermenter is equipped with:
- racking arm
- pressure relief valve
- blow-off/ clean-in-place (CIP) tube
- CIP spray ball
- sample valve
- butterfly valves
- TC clamps, gaskets and clamps
- 90-degree elbows
- optional rupture disc assemblies available
Wooden packing or Frame Packing to avoid demaging during transportation
After delivering the equipments to our customers, Degong will arrange special worker to do the track service,because we set up the marketing department for specially dealing with the feedback of customers for providing the satisfied service. Once Degong gets the feedback from customers, we will do our best to deal with it for you.