The output of beer making device depends on the type and size of mashing equipment, the size and number of fermentation tanks, and the fermentation cycle of beer.
Mashing system introduction-beer making device
The mashing system is the core of the whole set of beer making device and is responsible for the process of making malt into wort. Namely: “mashing-lautering-boiling-whirlpool” four main process steps. These four functional steps are completed by single tank or combined tanks. The hot water tank is auxiliary equipment.
- Two-vessel:mash/lauter tank+boiling/whirlpool tank;
- Two-tank three-vessel mashing system: mash/lauter tank& whirlpool tank(mash/lauter tank is above the whirlpool tank) + boiling kettle);
- Three-vessel: mash tank+lauter tank+boiling/whirlpool tank;
- Four-vessel :mash tank+lauter tank+boiling tank+whirlpool tank
- Hot water tank is an optional
- Electric heating,steam heating or direct fire heating
Except the main brewing tanks, other accessories generally include plate heat exchanger, work platform, yeast add vessel, wort aeration, wort grant and mash pumps,pipes etc.
Fermentation system introduction-beer making device
Our uni-tank fermentation vessels, ranging from 1 to over 200 BBL, are designed to meet the needs of the discerning craft brewer. We rigorously test all of our equipment for reliability and are happy to consult with setup and installation. All Craft Kettle equipment features high-quality welds, reliable components, and industry-standard 304 stainless steel.
- Uni-tank, pressure-tested for carbonation
- More than 25% headspace above effective volume
- CIP cleaning arm, with 360° coverage via our slotted, rotary spray-ball
- CO2 blow-off arm
- Rotating racking arm, with easy turn handle
- Sample port with perlik style valve
- Carbonation stone for single-vessel carbonation
- Pressure / vacuum relief valve (“PRV”)
- Dry hops adding port
- High accurency temperature sensor
- Available with pressure-tested glycol dimpled jacket cooling system
The complete brewing system also should contain malt crush system,bright beer tank,cooling system,CIP system,control system,kegging or bottling or canning machine,filter system,water treatment device,pasteurization machine and so on.