|Beer brewhouse introduction|
Our 300l 2-vessel brewhouse microbrewery brewing system is a the perfect setup for smaller brewpubs, or those who want to have many different beers on tap. If things get busy, the included 600l hot liquor tank has you covered for double 300l brews into our 600l fermenters.
The steam-powered, 2-vessel 300L brewhouse microbrewery brewing system are configured as a combined Mash/Lauter Tun and a combined Wort Kettle/Whirlpool,and a 600L hot liquor tank. DEGONG brewhouse integrate advanced design and manufacturing techniques to maximize energy efficiency, and the brewhouse include piping, fittings and a centralized automated control system to easily and accurately manage and monitor your current batch.
microbrewery brewing system 2-vessel beer brewhouse
BREWHOUSE Basic Components (2-vessel):
- Combined Mash/Lauter Tun
- Combined Wort Kettle/Whirlpool
- Motorized rakes in Mash/Lauter Tun
- Vessels made with 304 stainless steel
- VFD to control motor/Pump
- Single stage or double stage plate heat exchanger
- PLC Touch screen control panel
- Hops filter
- Wort grant
|Fermentation tank introduction|
We offer a full line of fermentation tanks and Brite tanks to accommodate your brewhouse. From design and drawings to manufacturing to installation and on-site training, DEGONG team will be there every step of the way to provide a unique, easy-to-operate brewing system that will make brewing great beer easy for your team.
Micro fermentation tank
Accessories on fermentation tank
Features of DEGONG beer fermentation tank
- All of our fermentation tank are pressure tested, 100% sanitary welded, jacketed and insulated. Outter shell: SUS304, thickness 1.5mm, brushed finished
- Inner container: SUS304, thickness 3mm, smooth ground welds – 2B finish
- Glycol jacket: SUS304, thickness 2mm, dimple welded
- Insulation material: polyurethane, 80 mm thickness
- Head space: 25% over stated size
- Pressure rating: 1.5bar working pressure
- Connections: PVRV, multi-zone coolant inlet/outlet, Pt100 interface, sample valve, shadowless side man-door, hop port, carb stone, separate blow-off pipe, rotating CIP ball and piping, rotating racking arm, analog temperature gauge, and over-sized yeast dump port.
– Inside Polishing: Overall polishing to 0.4μm without dead corner .
– Outside Polishing: Mirror polishing, smooth enough and passivating treatment.
– Purpose: Make sure the inner tank smooth enough to avoid form any dead cornor which caused bad taste in the wort beer. Outer tanks looks more like an artwork.
2.100% WIG Welding
– TIG welding.
– All welding is Full welding.
– All welding is double side welding.
– Purpose: The use of argon on the protection of metal welding material, So that welding can not be in contact with oxygen in the air, thus preventing the oxidation of welding consumables.Which Makes tanks durable and strong.
If you have interest in DEGONG commercial brewing equipment,welcome to contact me freely