The DEGONG brewing systems offers superior performance at every phase, from reducing the overall brew time, increased wort clarity, and hop utilization to crank out delicious beer for decades.
We can simplify for you, the complexities of the overall brewing process. Our services include brewery sizing, equipment layout, professional installation, system testing, technical assistance, and follow-up support. Each step of the brewing process has many options. Our vessels can be designed with versatility, allowing for the brewery functions to be combined in fewer vessels for economy, or separated into several vessels for increased capacity. A full line of spare parts and accessories are in stock at all times for your convenience.
500L Brewery equipment 500l Conical Jacketed Fermenter
|Model||500L Fermentation tank|
|Working voltage||DC 24v|
|Insulation||Polyurethane-thickness 100 mm.|
|Temperature way||Double metal thermometer|
|Outsourcing surface:||Weld polishing processing|
|Jacket Pressure:||design pressure 0.3 MPa, working pressure <0.2 MPa.|
- 304 SS TIG weld construction
- #4 sanitary brite polish SS exterior finish
- Operating pressure rated at 15psi (tested to 60 psi)
- Reinforced stainless steel legs with adjustable height for leveling
- Side and cone cooling jackets
- Tri-clover sanitary fittings
- Perlick style turn knob sample valve
- Pressure/vacuum relief valve
- Temperature gauge port
- RTD sensor port
- Side man way door (top manway optional)
- Racking arm with DIN, or tri-clover fitting option
- 4″ or larger dry hop port (large stainless steel funnel optional)
- CIP arm and rotating spray ball 360° of coverage
- Gas arm with pressure gauge
- Lifting Lugs
- Ladder hooks
- Butterfly valves included
- Uni-tank option available for carbonation stone assembly
1. This beer equipment machine is brewery for pub ,Bar，Restaurant draft .
2. Stable worktable and 20 years usage life.
3. Easy to maintain saving time and labor.
4. This machine is economy and competitive.
To release a less than 200l of beer per day is unprofitable, so the minimum performance of our equipment is 200l.