10-20HL craft brewery setup
Turnkey craft brewery of 20HL is customized as the basic request on beer brewing from client and the existing building. The brewhouse efficiency based on different preferred configuration.
20HL Craft Brewery System
There are installing one 2000L Brewery System in Sweden,the basic configuration is as below:
1. Milling unit:malt mill,flexi auger,grist hopper,grist hydrator.
2. Brewhouse unit: 20Hl mash/kettle tun, 20Hl lauter tun, 20HL whirlpool tun, steam heating, 5000L hot water tank
3. Fermentation unit: 6* 2000L fermenters
4. Cooling system: 5000L glycol water tank+1X15hp chiller.
5. CIP system:200L CIP with trolley.
6. Control system: PLC control with touch screen.
7. Double heads keg washer & Single head keg filler.
2000L craft brewery equipment can be available
Our brewery Features:
● Lower energy cost and material consumption
● Well adjusted temp and water blending unit for better grain and water mixing
● Special designed steam jacket unit to increase steam using efficiency
● Special tank and piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
● Internal heater for separate kettle, working with cylinder and bottom jacket for better boiling effect.
● Possible to make boiling process under pressure, especially for brewery at higher altitude.
● Special designed steam condensing unit, with both steam condensing and water heating function
● Cellar tanks with good design updating for better cooling effect and accurate temp control
● Pre assembled cellar piping
● Cooling unit for current use and well prepared for future expanding
● Grain handling: Mill, conveyor (flexi auger or chain disc), hopper etc. With weight scaling
● Brewhouse: Three or four vessels, including piping, Heat exchanger etc.
● Cellar: Fermenter, storage tank and BBTs, for fermentation of different kinds of beer, all assembled and isolated
● Cooling: Chiller connected with glycol tank for cooling, with ice water tank and plat cooler for wort cooling
● CIP: Fixed CIP station or Portable CIP unit
● Filtration: Diatomite filtration, Plate frame filtration unit etc.
Fermentation tanks & BBTs craft brewery
● Bottling line range from 500-2000bph.
● Kegging unit: Keg filler & keg washer, or combined machine
● Automation: Fully automation possible
● Wet milling system typically designed for micro brewery
The design and fabrication are both following what is more suitable for local request, to make sure client has less extra cost on other issues when running the brewery. We make operating the system for brewing easier and more efficient as the priority, meanwhile we try our best to lower the cost of material and save energy, to help all clients all over the world find the best balance between investment and income.
Ready to Get Started Building Your Dream brewery?
Contact DEGONG Alice Today!