|Brite tanks Product Description|
A brite tank (also known as a bright tank, bright beer tank, etc.) is used for carbonation of beer, as a serving tank. Our bright beer tanks are ideal for micro breweries and nano breweries where space may be limited. These brite tanks can be used for storing and serving carbonated beer and eliminate the hassle of cleaning beer kegs.
15bbl stainless steel brite tanks in our factory yield
Like all of our products, we only use sanitary fittings and hardware. See below for details. Many sizes are possible, if you don’t see the size you want, please contact us with your needs.
Our brite beer tank comes with a sight glass for determining the volume of beer in the tank. This is accomplished by providing a valve and hose barb at the bottom of the tank and a hose barb at the top of the tank. Using pressure rated clear beer tubing (not included), you can measure the volume in the tank.
Fermentation tanks and brite tanks
Prefer non-jacketed brite tank options?
Single wall brite tanks
Our 15 bbl brite tank has a unified jacket that keeps your beer cold down to the last pint – it functions as either a serving tank or a packaging tank. The shadowless side manway helps ensure more effective cleaning via CIP.
This jacketed 15 barrel brite tank is a great option for a standard brite beer tank for brewers who want precise temperature control for lagering brite beer or for serving tanks on display. If walk-in cooler space is at a premium for your location, easily install this brite tank on your glycol line and put it on display! This 5 bbl brite tank can also be used for kombucha brewing.
Hops port on the dished head;drain outlet;support legs
Material: Premium food grade 304 Stainless Steel
Features of this 15 bbl brite tank:
- Shadowless Side Manway for easy cleaning
- Sample valve or quality testing
- (2) Butterfly valves
- Adjustable feet for leveling on uneven floors or fine height adjustments
- CIP arm with port for pressure gauge (gauge sold separately) and rotating spray ball
- Self-cleaning sight glass fittings use clear draft beer line (not included)
- Inner tank material thickness is 3mm, jacket and outer shell thickness is 2mm
- 0.15Mpa working pressure (0.3Mpa available as special order)
- Ports for carbonation stone, PRV (carb stone and PRV sold separately)
- Also known as a Bright Beer Tank
Pressure Relief Valve
Butterfly Valve on the CIP arm
Available beer kegs(20L 30L 50L)
|Contact Alice today|
Talk to us about your requirements and we will design a brewing system to work for you and your company. wlcome to consult brewery to get a perfect quotation.